Search This Blog

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mr. Kitty // Evaporating Sun - Single & Remixes


I hate the language of hype and I try to avoid hyperbole so when I say this track had me raving on the rooftop in the moonlight – you just gotta believe me. I was physically excited by this release, drawn to my attention by some very hip individuals and by following Ritualz since “Ghetto Ass Witch”. With this single, Mr. Kitty has established his musical presence on the scene. The original is a dreamy synthpop number with strong vocals and a witchy low-end drone underneath, very strong, totally original and easily one of the best records I’ve heard this year. The remix by Ritualz is what had me on the roof, though. Total dream pop ecstasy - this is the sound! Listen to both tracks below and grab it while it’s free.

No comments:

Post a Comment